A basic non-invasive Island Footcare visit will include:
- Assessment of client's feet and general health status.
- Foot soak.
- Cut, file, and clean nails.
- Treat corns, calluses, and rough skin areas, as necessary.
- Client teaching as necessary.
- Make referrals, as necessary.
All nurses are required by nursing regulatory bodies to chart their nursing care.
All charting will be soley in the possession of Island Footcare and will only be
shared with other members of the healthcare team with Clients permission.